Thoughts from the front

I'm a soldier in Iraq and I call em as I see em.

March 18, 2006

A soldiers' spoil

Its been awhile but I am back with a new update. I spent the better part of Febuary in Lousiania training. When I got back to Mississippi, I found that I could no longer blog on a military computer. I come to you from Portofino Resort, on the 19th floor looking down at the Gulf of Mexico in Pensacola Beach, Florida. I just got back from my massage and facial at this nice slice of heaven.
Liz and I are here to enjoy my four day pass before going to Iraq. It is so beautiful here and its a great time to forget about everything that stands before me. Please continue to pray for me and my fellow soldiers as we go to Iraq. Usually I have more to say but I'm working on my tanand this laptop is blocking my sun. I will let you all now how I am when I get to where I am going.
Later boys and girls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home