Thoughts from the front

I'm a soldier in Iraq and I call em as I see em.

December 09, 2006

Do you really know the enemy

I got listen to Michael Savage's live show this morning and I was very bothered by what I heard and what I also read. Go to his site www.MichaelSavage.com and read the headlines he has. The FBI has stopped a terrorist attck from happening in Rockford,Ill, which is about 90 miles northwest of Chicago. This man planned to blow up trash cans in a mall on the 22nd. These trash cans would become sharpnel and he hoped to hurt as many people as posible on one of the last days of Christmas shopping. After this attack he was hoping to then lie in wait and attack JEWS as they went to the synogogue! I looked at all the news reports so far and not one of them have said that he wanted to "shank" Jews with a steak knife.
Read your local newspaper, where do they place this article? Is stopping this terrorist attack worthy of the front page on your local paper? Read the article, does it mention his desire to kill Jews? This man wanted to commit a hate crime, is that mentioned at all? I ask because I am not going to get to see a paper until sometime this afternoon or evening.
In a related story, Hammas has said that they will never recognise Israel. In case you have not figured this out yet, Muslims all around the world hate Jews. They hate them. The Iranian President hates them and wants to drive them into the sea. Hammas and Hezbollah both hate them, they went to war with them this summer. The UN doesnt care about the Jews, they have failed to protect them time and time again. I have spoke with a few Iraqis and they hate them. Muslims degin the holocost even happened. How sick is that? This is the face of our enemy. They hate the Jews. You may ask yourself why am I getting so worked up over this, because once the Jews are out of the way they will turn to the Christians! Its that simple. Why do you think they hate America? Why do you think they call the United States "the great Satin?" Not because of our forigen policies, not because we are here in Iraq, its because the Quran says to kill the infidal. This is not a peaceful religion, if it were they would condem the terrorist. They dont and they never will.
This is our enemy and for some reason the media refuses to tell you the whole truth about them. I must end as we are getting mortered. More later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home