Thoughts from the front

I'm a soldier in Iraq and I call em as I see em.

December 09, 2006

Update

The explosions were a controled detenation not an incoming fire attack. I am safe and fine, a little edgy but I've also been up for nearly 21 straight hours. Not to mention the six cans of pop in that time, so I might be a little overly excitible. Some people would refer to that as an addiction, I on the other hand would like to call it...well an addiction. Oh well. I have some down time today so I will atleast be able to recover a bit before church services tomorrow morning. Nothing worse than for a member of the worship team who sits in the front row to fall asleep durning the message, I go to a contemporary service so its not a "sermon," its a message.
Anyway, I have also decided that at the first if the year I am going to fire up my old blog Bloodstainsoul. There I will be sharing my New Years Resolutions as well as blogging on topics cuoncerning Christianity, as well as my daily learnings as I read the entire Bible in 2007. I will also be informing you about some false teachers or teaching thats being passed off as Christian church. So thats what you have to look forward too. I will still post here as well on, politics, media, and maybe some of my experiences. A link will be add to this a little later so you can get to my Bloodstainsoul blog once its back up.
Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home