Thoughts from the front

I'm a soldier in Iraq and I call em as I see em.

May 28, 2006

What kind of "soul" our you

Usually I am not one to do things like this but I was reading Liz's blog and figured that I should find out what kind of sould she married here is the result and I actually agree with it. I think it describes me well

You Are a Dreaming Soul
Your vivid emotions and imagination takes you away from this worldSo much so that you tend to live in your head most of the timeYou have great dreams and ambitions that could be the envy of all...But for you, following through with your dreams is a bit difficult
You are charming, endearing, and people tend to love you.Forgiving and tolerant, you see the world through rose colored glasses.Underneath it all, you have a ton of passion that you hide from others.Always hopeful, you tend to expect positive outcomes in your life.
Souls you are most compatible with: Newborn Soul, Prophet Soul, and Traveler Soul
What Kind of Soul Are You?http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofsoulareyouquiz/">What Kind of Soul Are You?>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home